Samstag, 25. April 2015

My letter for Frida

Today I write a letter for Frida and I will sent him to her... will I get an answer?

"

Dear Frida,

Since august 1990 I am thrilled of your voice. No one else manages it only with vocals, and expression so much to reach me. Songs like "Sista valsen med dig" are a comfort to me in difficult times, and a wonderful companion on good day's. All the other fans of your voice and I have been waiting so long for a new album, I'm so glad about "1865", it's so good to hear you sing again. Of course, this stirs up the hope of an entire album, but I think not only me, but also all the other fans will respect that if such a project no longer meets your current path.

I would be very grateful if you could send me an autograph.

I wish you all the best, good health and inner peace. 

Much love"






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen